4 Night Ultimate Kangaroo Island
OverviewDiscover the wildlife, national parks and rugged coastline of Kangaroo Island with this luxury getaway. Pay for 3 nights and get another one for free at the secluded coastal estate Sea Dragon Kangaroo Island, set on 250 acres.
During your stay, enjoy a full day small-group (max 10 guests) guided tour of Kangaroo Island, exploring world-famous Seal Bay Conservation Park. Spot koalas, echidnas, kangaroos and wallabies as you discover the untamed wonder of Flinders Chase National Park and see landmarks including Remarkable Rocks, Admirals Arch and the Cape du Couedic Lighthouse.
Stimulate your senses with a half-day small-group 'Taste of KI' tour, showcasing the island's best produce. Learn about local olive oil production, enjoy a coffee at the Emu Bay Lavender Farm and visit an organic honey farm to learn about Ligurian bees. Also enjoy a tour and tasting at well-known boutique distillery Kangaroo Island Spirits before finishing the day at a permaculture farm to discover bio-farming techniques (attractions vary with seasonal opening times).
A free day is also included, perfect for relaxing on the property’s secluded pristine beach or exploring one of the numerous nature trails as well as the nearby Cape Willoughby Lighthouse.
With return shared transfer from Penneshaw Ferry Terminal or Kingscote Airport Terminal to Sea Dragon Kangaroo Island, daily premium continental breakfast, daily 2-course dinner and two lunches all included, this is Australia's ultimate luxury island escape - treat yourself today!
- Pay for 3 nights - stay 4!
- Enjoy a luxury Kangaroo Island getaway
- Discover the wildlife, national parks and rugged coastline of Kangaroo Island
- Enjoy a full day small-group (max 10 guests) guided tour of Kangaroo Island
- Explore world-famous Seal Bay Conservation Park
- Spot koalas, echidnas, kangaroos and wallabies
- Discover the untamed wonder of Flinders Chase National Park
- Walk around Remarkable Rocks and Admirals Arch
- See the Cape du Couedic Lighthouse
- Enjoy a locally made produce half-day small-group tour
- Visit Kangaroo Island Spirits, a well known South Australian boutique distillery
- Be delighted by a unique tasting of fine spirits
- Join a guided tour at a local honey farm to learn about Ligurian bees
- Visit a range of local producers which can include an olive grove, lavender farm, permaculture farm or gin distillery
- Enjoy the beautiful secluded beach, Pink Bay
- 4 nights accommodation in a Deluxe Ocean View Room at the luxurious Sea Dragon Kangaroo Island
- Tour guide
- Transfers from Penneshaw Ferry Terminal or Kingscote Airport (on Kangaroo Island) to Sea Dragon Kangaroo Island
On purchasing this Travel Offer you are bound by the General Terms and Conditions, in addition to the specific terms and conditions outlined in this Important Information.
Booking is subject to final confirmation from the accommodation provider. If you do not receive an email from the accommodation provider within 7 Business Days please contact TripADeal. If the selected dates cannot be secured an alternative date can be selected. In the event no available dates are suitable, a full refund will be provided.
Covid-19 Booking Policy
• TripADeal Tour packages are non-refundable. If your Tour package is affected by Covid-19 related travel restrictions and you are unable to travel, you will receive either a free date change (credit that is specific to your original package and purchase value) or an open credit less any non-recoverable supplier fees to the value of your original purchase for use on any other package available via the TripADeal website.
Please note: Date change credits are subject to availability and not guaranteed until confirmed by TripADeal, not the property you are due to stay with.
Please note: all additional charges are payable direct to your Travel Consultant in AUD (unless otherwise stated).
Travel offer is valid for travel on selected dates until 26 September 2022.
This travel offer is priced per person based on twin share
Single Traveller Supplement
For solo travellers, a mandatory single supplement of $899 applies.
May: 2, 9, 16, 23, 30
June: 6,13, 20, 27
July: 4, 11, 18, 25
August: 1, 8, 15, 22
September: 5, 12, 19, 26
Please note: Booking is subject to final confirmation from the accommodation provider.
4.5 Star (self-rated)
Sea Dragon Kangaroo Island: Deluxe Ocean View Room
Sea Dragon Kangaroo Island - Luxury Kangaroo Island Accommodation
These architecturally designed rooms are designed to provide luxurious ocean view accommodation right on the coast of Kangaroo Island with a strong connection to the natural beauty (and hopping kangaroos!) outside.
All properties are eco-friendly and have a king bed, seating area and private deck - all with stunning views of the sea, some have additional views of the property's secluded beach. Rooms also feature a private bathroom, reverse-cycle air-conditioning, free WiFi and Smart TV with Netflix.
Privacy & Seclusion
The secluded, exclusive retreat allows plenty of privacy on its 250 acres. Each room is detailed with contemporary furnishings and is ideal for anyone looking for a relaxing holiday of exploration and tranquillity. Each room is a short walk to a beautiful secluded beach.
Please note: If booking your own additional accommodation directly with the hotel please be aware that you may be required to change rooms at the start/end of your tour.
Maximum Room Capacity
• Valid for Children 12 years old and over.
Please note: Children must be accompanied by a responsible adult 18 years old and over to travel. No unaccompanied minors allowed.
King or Twin beds (subject to availability).
Adjoining / Interconnecting Rooms
Subject to availability and at the hotel's discretion. Please enquire on booking if you require this option.
Minimum group size 4
Transfers from Adelaide to the Ferry Terminal (Cape Jervis) and the Ferry from the mainland (Cape Jervis) to Kangaroo Island (Penneshaw) are not included in the tour price. To book these transfers or part thereof, please contact Sea Dragon Kangaroo Island and Villas directly.
• Domestic flights & transfers not stated in the itinerary
• Meals/beverages not stated in the itinerary
• Optional gratuities/tipping
• Optional activities/tours
• Personal expenses
• Travel insurance (Strongly recommended)
Often locals with intimate knowledge of an area, its culture, and history. Their role entails providing commentary, routing the tour, and seeing that people have a good time. They are a licensed, qualified expert who supplies specific information on history, art, architecture and culture of the city/village/attraction in which he or she is guiding the tour. The guide meets the group at the required place and leaves the group at the end of the tour, they do not travel with the group.
CLIMATE & AVERAGE TEMPERATURES
Kangaroo Island has an average maximum temperature of 29°C in summer and 15 - 16°C in winter.
Fitness Level Required / Mobility:
Our vehicles are not equipped with wheelchair access, so, unfortunately, our tours are currently not suitable for wheelchair users and those less mobile.
Please note: a general level of fitness will be required. If you have any concerns please consult your healthcare provider prior to purchase/travel.
Gratuities / Tipping:
Gratuities (tips) are not included in the tour price for services. Tipping is optional and at your own discretion. Tipping for all services provided on tour is always a matter of personal discretion.
Please note: In the event entrance to a site is affected by changes in operating hours or public holiday closures, your itinerary where possible, will be adjusted or similar activity will be offered in its place (subject to availability).
This includes booking changes requested by you, including but not limited to those changes requiring an airline ticket or a Purchase Confirmation reissue.
• Changes - $100.00 per booking + any additional charges applied by the airline/cruise company/accommodation/other travel providers.
Name Changes Due To Passenger Error
• If the incorrect name has been advised to TripADeal, charges of $100.00 per booking + any additional charges applied by the airline/cruise company/accommodation/other travel providers.
In the event the Travel Offer you have purchased is unable to proceed, and/or a travel Supplier is unable to fulfil the Travel Offer due to external circumstances (Limitation of Liability e.g. a Force Majeure event), there may be a fee or amount of money that is withheld by our Suppliers and is unrecoverable. This may be due to non-refundable airline tickets, cancellation penalties with cruise cabins or unrecoverable payments with our land/accommodation partners. TripADeal has committed to these costs as your Agent and will endeavour to recover all funds committed and/or paid for your Travel Offer, but this may not be possible in all circumstances. If refunds are not available from Suppliers, we will endeavour to obtain a travel credit on the best terms available and communicate these outcomes to you. In the event, TripADeal is unable to obtain a refund or travel service credit, or part thereof, this cost is passed on to the customer as a Supplier Fee. This fee is not revenue-raising and is paid to or withheld by our suppliers when recovering payments.