Inclusions Terms & Conditions
• One-time set menu dinner at Bubble Restaurant (drinks not included and not applicable during festive or special events).
• Daily Grand Mercure Signature Cocktail at the Pool Bar or Craft Lounge.
• One 30-minute mini massage for 2 people at RYN Spa (the mini massage is limited to the head, shoulders and back) (please book with reception upon arrival).
• A 10% discount on food and beverage does not apply to room service, the mini bar and any promotion or special event.
• The 25% spa treatment discount on normal hotel rates only, does not apply to any special promotions.
• Bookings are essential and subject to availability.
• Any changes to confirmed bookings are at the discretion of the property and charges may apply.
• All activities and services are subject to availability.
• Package cannot be split.
• Valid photo ID may be requested at the time of check-in and a valid credit card may be required for pre-authorisation for any incidentals.
• Offer only available for consecutive nightly stays.
• Not valid in conjunction with any other offer or on existing reservations.
• This offer is non-combinable with any other promotions.
• Any unused portion of the package is non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for other services or cash.
Seat Selection & Frequent Flyer Points
At TripADeal we do not arrange seat selection. It is important to highlight that some Airlines do not allow pre-selected seats. We strongly suggest you contact the Airline directly with seating allocation requirements and or arrive at the airport earlier to arrange your seating. While we do not add frequent flyer member details to bookings, you can do this directly with the Airline once you have your flight information.
Customers are required to provide valid passport details either at the time of purchase or no later than 45 days before the departure date. Failure to do so may result in cancellation of the booking. In this instance, customers will be responsible for any costs and fees incurred.
Climate & Average Temperatures
Thailand’s climate is subtropical throughout most of the country, leading the weather in Thailand to year-round hot and humid conditions. During the hottest months of the year, temperatures regularly top 40° C. Even during the cooler “winter” season, you can expect daily highs to be around 30° C. Summer typically lasts from March to June and the rainy season is from July through to October.
Gratuities (tips) are not included in the package price for other services offered. Tipping for services provided is always a matter of personal discretion, however, please be aware that tipping is considered by many locals to be a part of their normal remuneration and they may approach you for payment and there is no need to be intimidated by the request.
Please note: In the event entrance to a site is affected by changes in operating hours or public holiday closures, your itinerary where possible, may be adjusted or a similar activity will be offered in its place (subject to availability).
Shopping overseas can be a daunting and confusing experience, especially when there is a language barrier. Please be very cautious when foreign currencies and prices are involved. If paying by credit card, please pay close attention to the amount you are being charged and keep all of your receipts. Do not make any purchases you are not comfortable with or feel pressured into. If you are uncertain or need assistance with the language barrier, please seek assistance from your Tour Guide/Leader. Please refer to our Terms and Conditions
in regard to shopping for further information.