1. Information on how to enter, dates and prizes as set out in the Schedule form part of the Terms and Conditions of Entry (Terms and Conditions) for each competition conducted under the Blanket (each a Competition). Entry into this Competition deems acceptance of these Terms and Conditions
2. To the extent of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any other reference to this competition, these Terms and Conditions prevail.
3. Subject to any age restrictions specified in item 1 of the Schedule, the competition is open to residents of Australia, excluding employees of TripADeal and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
4. The Promoter is TripADeal Pty Ltd (ABN 50 149 240 433) (the 'Promoter'). The Promoter's address is 15 Wollongbar Street, Byron Bay, NSW 2481.
5. Entrants may enter this Competition by following the entry requirements set out in Item 2 of the Schedule. Conditions specific to the method of entry are set out in Item 2 of the Schedule.
6. Entries must include all requested contact details, including a valid email or postal address (as requested), to be eligible to win. Entrants may only enter in their own name. Inaudible, incomprehensible, illegible, and incomplete entries will be deemed invalid.
7. Entrants may enter this Competition as often as is specified in Item 3 of the Schedule.
8. The Competitions conducted under this Blanket commence on Monday 1st of May, 2023 at 9AM and closes on Sunday, 30th April, 2024 at 12PM (Blanket Promotional Period). All times noted in these Terms and Conditions are local times (AEST), based on the location of the Promoter. Entries for each Promotion must be received by the Promoter prior to the Competition close date and time. The final draw will occur no later than Sunday, 30th April 2024 at 4PM. If any draw date falls on a public holiday, as defined in the state of the Promoter, that draw will be conducted on the next business day. Entries must be received by the Promoter prior to the competition close date and time.
9. Each individual Competition conducted under the Blanket will open, close and be drawn on the date specified in Item 1 of the Schedule. All draws will be conducted at the Promoter's Premises at 15 Wollongbar St, Byron Bay, NSW 2481 Australia or its satellite offices.
10. The Promoter will ensure that all entries have an equal chance of winning a prize.
11. The winner/s will be notified via email (as determined by the address provided by the entrant) within two business days of the draw. The winner will be published via Facebook per Item 1 of the Schedule.
12. Prizes will be sent within 28 days of the draw.
13. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
14. Winner will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
15. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the Prize within three (3) months of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the Prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner. Any unclaimed prizes will be drawn and published as per Item 1 of the Schedule.
16. The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. Total prize value is up to $6,000 over the Blanket Promotional Period. Records will be kept of all prizes and winners of each Competition issued under the Blanket. Individual prizes under the blanket will not exceed $500 in value.
18. The prizes on offer for each individual Competition are specified in Item 5 of the Schedule and conditions specific to the prize/s are specified in Item 4 of the Schedule.
19. Any entrant found to have used a third party (including online competition entry site) to enter on their behalf will have all entries invalidated and any claim they have to any prize will be invalidated. If such an entrant is awarded a prize and then found to have breached this clause, the entrant must immediately return any prize awarded. The Promoter has sole discretion to determine if this clause has been breached by any entrant. The Promoter reserves the right to request whatever documentation it deems necessary to confirm if the entrant has breached this clause. An entrant must provide any requested documentation to the Promoter upon request. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who provides false information or who seeks to gain an unfair advantage or to manipulate this competition.
20. Any entrant found to be entering incorrect contact details, including incorrect email contact details, will have all entries invalidated and any claim to any prize will be invalidated. If such an entrant is awarded a prize and then found to have breached this clause, the entrant must immediately return any prize awarded. The Promoter has sole discretion to determine if this clause has been breached by any entrant. The Promoter reserves the right to request whatever documentation it deems necessary to confirm if the entrant has breached this clause. An entrant must provide any requested documentation to the Promoter upon request.
21. If the prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value. Cash will not necessarily be awarded as a substitute. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and prize supplier's requirements. Each prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated. Subject to legislative approval.
22. The Promoter highly recommends a current residential street address be provided when requested for ease of correspondence and potential prize delivery. The Promoter makes all reasonable efforts to deliver prizes to the addresses provided by competition entrants. The Promoter cannot guarantee that any prizes returned to the Promoter due to non-delivery at the provided address will be re-sent to the prize winner.
23. The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to sign a winner's deed of release (and indemnification) or any other relevant forms or agreements that the Promoter deems necessary, to provide proof of identity, proof of age, proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address and/or proof of entry validity (including phone bill) in order to claim a prize. Proof of identification, residency, age and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
24. The Promoter reserves the right to conduct a redraw in the event that an entrant, claiming to be a winner, is unable to satisfy these Terms and Conditions or has breached these Terms and Conditions.
25. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these Terms and Conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the Promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the Promoter.
26. Due diligence is carried out to ensure the providers used in our competitions have health and safety measures in place at the time of promotion. We recommend contacting the product provider(s) to confirm any details and to ensure their latest initiatives comply with all Health & Safety and regulatory requirements ahead of taking up your prize.
27. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage suffered or inflicted by you (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) in connection with this competition.
28. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current New Zealand data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
29. All entries become the property of the Promoter and by entering this competition, all entrants agree to be signed up to the Promoter’s marketing database.
30. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
1. Who can enter open, close, and draw dates and times
Any entrant who is under the age of 18, as of the date of entry, must obtain the prior permission of their legal parent or guardian over the age of 18 to enter. The parent or guardian may be called to verify their consent and may be required to sign a release at the discretion of the Promoter. The release may also require the entrant's parent or guardian to accept responsibility for the acts and forbearances of the entrant. The release must be completed with the full name, address and telephone number of the entrant's parent or guardian. Failure to provide such proof, particulars or releases will immediately invalidate the entrant's entitlement to any prize, subject to State and Territory legislation.
Details of the promotional period for each competition:
|Open Date||Close Date||Draw Date||Winner Publication||Re-Draw Date||Re-Draw Publication|
2. Entry method and conditions of entry
Eligible Entrants may enter the competition by entering their email address in our database at www.tripadeal.com.au within the promotional period outlined above.
By submitting an entry into this competition, entrants consent to receive promotional and other marketing messages from the Promoter (including messages sent electronically for an unlimited period of time). Entrants will be able to opt-out at any time by following the instructions included in each message sent by the Promoter.
3. Number of entries per person
Entrants may only enter this competition once.
4. Prize conditions
5. Number of winners and prizes and value
$500 TripADeal Gift Voucher.